Wednesday 12 September 2018

[VIDEO]: I WILL START A REVOLUTION IF THAT’S WHAT IT TAKES TO DEFEND THE AGONG AND THE SON OF RAZAK

“Pakatan Harapan won GE14 on a platform of lies. Day by day, it’s getting clearer and clearer that they lied about everything. Abu Kassim has confessed that a conspiracy existed between the Customs Department and certain politicians to falsely implicate Rosmah in the “diamond ring controversy.”


“To date, the police have yet to even conduct investigations into my claim that a conspiracy existed between Tommy Thomas, Zeti Akhtar Aziz and Mohd Shukri Abdull to throw Najib under the bus. The Monarchical Institution is constantly being censured, while Islam seems to be under grave threat.


“This country has gone to the dogs.


“I will start a revolution if I have to in the truest spirit of patriotism and nationalism. I will do whatever it takes to defend the Agong and the son of Razak. I will not stop even if the non-Muslims who know me think I have gone nuts.


“When a devious faction interferes with a nation’s natural evolutionary process, the results are invariably disastrous.


“Do not underestimate me.”


Raggie Jessy


No comments:

Post a Comment